- WDP, along with 30 organisations across civil society, has put its name behind a new Alcohol Charter...
- 11 hours 11 min ago — RT @WDP_CapitalCard: "Since signing up with Harrow Leisure Centre, I have been regularly attending 3 times per week. It keeps me on the… https://t.co/W7XtwGYAcd
- 20 hours 14 min ago — RT @bizhealthy: The @cityoflondon is developing a corporate alcohol strategy and invites employers in the Square Mile to share thei… https://t.co/RY58CnK7q4
- 1 week 4 days ago — We've just signed up to @perkbox! Really excited to be offering our amazing employees lots of fantastic discounts a… https://t.co/y1AH3B2tAb
- 1 week 5 days ago — RT @RevDoors: Thank you to @PauseOrg @WDP_Charity @HackneyPlaybus & others who supported us to recruit women for this research, &… https://t.co/CKSLGsKVQM
WDP calls on Government to aim high with a pioneering new alcohol strategy
Published on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 - 08:00
Capital Card wins big at Third Sector Awards
- WDP’s ground-breaking Capital Card® has won the Digital Innovation of the Year category at the Third...
Published on Friday, September 21, 2018 - 13:09
WDP to provide drug and alcohol service in Cheshire West & Chester
- We are delighted to announce that WDP has been successful in its bid to deliver a new drug and alcohol...
Published on Monday, September 3, 2018 - 00:00