Our IPS into Work programme supports individuals across eight West London boroughs to gain paid, sustainable work through an evidenced-based model called Individual Placement and Support.
The areas that we currently provide this service are:
We will be rolling out the service to the following areas by June 2019:
- Kensington & Chelsea
How to access our services
We offer a free high quality and professional support service for individuals affected by present or past drugs and/or alcohol problems.
The service is open to unemployed individuals aged 18 or over who are looking for paid employment and living in one of the eight boroughs where we provide the service. Any professional, such as the Jobcentre Plus, housing support worker, drug and alcohol worker, social worker or nurse, can make the referral on your behalf.
If you are a professional looking to make a referral to our IPS into Work service, this can be accessed here and emailed directly to our team.
If you would like to discuss our service without a professional referral, please contact us by either phone or email on the details below.
What we offer our service users
- Bespoke, tailored and personalised 1-2-1 support
- Regular appointments with an allocated Employment Specialist
- Help to find the work that align to work preferences
- Benefits advice and support
- Disclosure support
- Adjustments in the workplace
- Access to clothing and equipment
- Budgeting advice
- Tailored in work support
What we offer employers working with us
- Tailored in-work support for up to four months from when the candidate starts the position
- A wrap-around holistic package for the candidate to address their needs
- Bespoke education and awareness sessions for their workforce, to support their business needs
- A dedicated single point of contact (Employment Specialist) for each placement.
To refer an individual, or to find out how to partner with us as an employer, please contact:
Tel: 020 3897 7755