WDP Merton is a fully integrated, recovery-focused service delivered by WDP. We offer a free and confidential treatment and support for individuals and their families affected by drug and alcohol problems.
The specialist team includes substance misuse workers, doctors, nurses, as well as volunteers and peer mentors.
How to access our services
The service is free and open to all Merton residents aged 18 or over, as well as their families and carers. Any professional, such as a housing support worker, social worker or nurse, can make the referral on your behalf.
You can also visit our service in person or contact us by phone. You will be able to talk to one of our duty team who will help you decide which service best meets your needs. Our team will then work with you to create a care plan which will be reviewed regularly.
What we offer
- Information, advice, support, assessment and drop-in
- One-to-one key working
- Group work and day programme
- Needle exchange and harm reduction services
- Substitute prescribing
- Specialist services for alcohol users
- Access to in-patient detox and residential rehab
- Health assessments and blood-borne virus screening & vaccination
- Self-help and mutual aid groups
- A health and wellbeing service for people who use substances at lower levels, including alcohol, club drugs, cannabis and cocaine
- Reintegration and Aftercare - education, training and employment (ETE) support
- Family and carers’ support and advice
- Support for individuals in the criminal justice system
For more information, contact us:
7-8 Langdale Parade, Mitcham CR4 2YS
Tel: 0300 303 4610
Fax: 0333 344 4657
Secure email: email@example.com