Data Administrator - IPS Employment Service - Brent
Would you like to work as part of a team who support Service Users back into paid work?
WDP are rolling out a large IPS employment service contract in West London, where a team of 10 staff will support over 700 job starts with individuals affected by substance misuse. IPS (Individual Placement & Support) is a proven system based around working intensively and exclusively on securing employment.
At WDP our values mean a lot to us, they define who we are and what we strive to achieve. The roles will live and project these values in all areas of practice:
- Entrepreneurial – you will be driven to facilitate WDP’s expansion and develop innovative ideas to help achieve this
- In partnership – you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and key stakeholders
- Strong belief in service users – you will be ambitious for those we help and this will be demonstrated by your focus on successful outcomes
- Community focused – you will help design services that serve the whole community.
If you are committed to designing safe, effective, high quality, evidence-based services and have the ability to work well in partnership then you are the person we are looking for!
We’re looking for a Data Administrator. Working to support the overall performance of the service, to ensure the service operates within contractual, administrative and financial requirements, you will work closely with the IPS team. You will be dynamic and driven to secure the best outcomes for the service.
Why Should You Apply?
- A new challenge
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic working environment
For an informal chat about the role, contact Rebecca Odedra, Reintegration Programmes Manager on 07918 738 904 or email@example.com and read the attached Recruitment Pack for full information on how to apply.
WDP is recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.
WDP is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
WDP aims to be an equal opportunities employer.