Head of Commercial Development, Central London with national travel
As a strategically minded, business development leader, you’ll deliver new revenue streams from current and prospective clients. Lead on pitches, proposals and presentations, taking the commercial lead, to convert prospects and drive further growth.
Exciting, innovative and passionate are the qualities that WDP is looking for from the successful candidate.
We are seeking to appoint an individual who can also bring WDP’s core values to the role:
1. Entrepreneurial – you will be driven and bring innovative ideas to help achieve this.
2. In partnership – you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and partner organisations
3. Strong belief in service users – you will be ambitious for those we help and this will come across strongly in your practice with service users
4. Community focussed – you will provide and shape services that serve the whole community
The following should be provided when applying for this role:
- A comprehensive CV including details of your achievements in each role.
- A supporting statement. Please read the person specification carefully and highlight how, from your current and previous roles and experience, you meet the criteria set out in part one. Please also include the following information in your statement:
- A short introductory statement demonstrating your motivation for this role.
- Details of two referees, one of whom should be your current or most recent employer and let us know whether you would be happy for us to contact them as part of the process. Referees will not, of course, be contacted without your prior consent.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Manish Nanda, Joint CEO on 07918 641 532.