Hospital Liaison Nurse, Redbridge
Due to successful tendering WDP has been delivering adult substance misuse services in the London Borough of Redbridge from April 2018.
WDP works innovatively with communities and individuals affected by substance misuse to deliver recovery-focused interventions irrespective of circumstance. We are seeking to recruit dynamic and passionate nurse to contribute to the success of the new R3 (Redbridge Recovery & Reintegration) service in this vibrant borough.
WDP is committed to the ongoing professional development of all our staff. Through joining WDP, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision and the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational service. You will work closely with the WDP clinical team, local healthcare professionals and key stakeholders, to provide holistic care packages for service users throughout their recovery.
Successful applicants will have:
• Current RGN or RMN registration with valid NMC pin,
• The legal right to work in the UK,
• Previous experience of working within the substance misuse field is desirable.
In addition to the above we are seeking to appoint an individual who can also bring WDP’s core values to the role:
1. Entrepreneurial – you will be driven and bring innovative ideas to help achieve this.
2. In partnership – you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and partner organisations
3. Strong belief in service users – you will be ambitious for those we help and this will come across strongly in your practice with service users
4. Community focussed – you will provide and shape services that serve the whole community