Mental Health and Custody Nurse - Band 6
Due to successful tendering WDP will deliver adult substance misuse services in the London Borough of Redbridge from April 2018.
WDP works innovatively with communities and individuals affected by substance misuse to deliver recovery-focused interventions irrespective of circumstance. We are seeking to recruit dynamic and passionate nurse to deliver nursing care to service users suffering from dual diagnosis and to contribute to the success of the new R3 (Redbridge Recovery & Reintegration) service in this vibrant borough.
WDP is committed to the ongoing professional development of all our staff. Through joining WDP, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision and the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational service. You will work closely with the WDP clinical team, local healthcare professionals and key stakeholders, to provide holistic care packages for service users throughout their recovery.
Successful applicants will have:
• Current RGN or RMN registration with valid NMC pin,
• The legal right to work in the UK,
• Previous experience of working within the substance misuse field is desirable.
In addition to the above we are seeking to appoint an individual who can also bring WDP’s core values to the role:
1. Entrepreneurial – you will be bring innovative ideas and solutions to challenges.
2. In partnership – you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and partner organisations
3. Strong belief in Service Users – you will be ambitious for those we help and this will come across strongly in your work
4. Community focused – your work will provide information and data that will shape services across the borough
WDP is a recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.
WDP is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
WDP aims to be an equal opportunities employee.
For further information regarding this vacancy please contact Alex Welsh - Operations Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org