Recovery Practitioner - Redbridge
WDP has been delivering adult substance misuse services in the London Borough of Redbridge from April 2018. WDP works innovatively with communities and individuals affected by substance misuse to deliver recovery-focused interventions irrespective of circumstance.
We are seeking to recruit a dynamic and passionate Recovery Practitioner to contribute to the success of the Redbridge Recovery and Reintegration (R3) service. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a busy service in a vibrant borough.
WDP is committed to the ongoing professional development of all our staff. Through joining WDP, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision and the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational service.
The successful applicant will have:
- A comprehensive understanding of current substance misuse issues and working within an integrated community service
- An understanding of CQC requirements
- Excellent Microsoft Office experience
- Be able to work to deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are seeking to appoint an individual who can also bring WDP’s core values to the role:
1. Entrepreneurial – you will be driven and bring innovative ideas
2. In partnership – you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and partner organisations
3. Strong belief in service users – you will be ambitious for those we help and this will come across strongly in your practice with service users
4. Community focussed – you will provide and shape services that serve the whole community
WDP is recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.
WDP is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
WDP aims to be an equal opportunities employer.