Substance Misuse Nurse Band 6 - Havering
WDP work innovatively with communities and individuals affected by substance misuse to deliver recovery focused interventions irrespective of circumstance. We are now seeking to recruit a dynamic and passionate Band 6 Nurse to contribute to work innovatively with communities and individuals affected by substance misuse to deliver recovery focused interventions irrespective of circumstance.
As a Substance Misuse Nurse (Band 6), you will work as part of an integrated team to deliver high quality services including assessment, rapid access to treatment, BBV screening and other health and wellbeing interventions in order to support individuals to improve their physical and mental health.
WDP are committed to the ongoing professional development of all our staff. Through joining WDP, you will receive a warm welcome, peer support, extensive training, regular supervision, & the chance to thrive in a lively and aspirational service.
Successful applicants will have:
• Current RGN or RMN registration with valid NMC pin
• The legal right to work in the UK
• Previous experience of working within the substance misuse field is desirable.
We are seeking to appoint an individual who can also bring WDP’s core values to the role:
- Entrepreneurial – you will be driven to facilitate WDP’s expansion and bring innovative ideas to help achieve this.
- In partnership – you will be a team player and liaise effectively with other WDP staff and partner organisations
- Strong belief in Service Users – you will be ambitious for those we help and this will come across strongly in your written work
- Community focused – you will help design services that serve the whole community
For this role you will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check.
WDP is a recovery focused organisation. Our staff and volunteers are committed to helping our service users to improve their health and wellbeing, and to become free from dependency.
WDP is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
WDP aims to be an equal opportunities employee.